Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TRES BELLE 104


Hi lovely ones, how is the day going, for me, this weekend was mad fun because I went out of my comfort zone *haha* don't think otherwise but it was really nice and meeting new people, well that's why I haven't really posted on anything but apologize. Anyway enough of the me blah.
Today's series won't be on the wedding gown designers but on real brides and their gowns. I had to get pictures of the brides and pic-mix some for clear view. You can tell me which brides has the most lovely gown and whose own suits the most.             
Like I always say "Picking a trend and adding your own taste of style to it, to create your own perfect and unique outfit is FASHION". That's what most of the brides have done.

Hope you enjoyed it, tell me about it!
Xoxo
YE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...