Monday, March 11, 2013

MOTHERS DAY

Hi lovely ones how is the day going *guess great* because its mothers day and of course you have the best mom in the world so wish her well . I wish all the mothers in the world a "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY"
the woman who made me
 it is not easy to be a mom, its the most difficult , stressful and interesting job but it is the best JOB ever. bringing a child into the world, giving all you can the very best to the child, protecting and placingthe child before your personal desires, wishing all the best to this same child, my dear, it is not easy. So I give a round of applause to all the mothers in the world. You are the best.
me and julie
     For me,my mom is no longer here but her spirit and the memories we shared still lives with me, she is irreplaceable and the best mom ever till years to come, so I just want to still wish her a *Happy Mothers day* because she gave all her best to bring me and my sisters and brother up. kisses and hugs mom, I LOVE YOU.

   If your mom is also not with you anymore still wish her a mothers day because she made you and you are wonderful.
2010 the year she left
  Have a lovely day ahead.

Ella appreciates Ur visit
 *Kisses*.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't believe a post published yesterday is coming in now and some aren't even published. I so hate the network in this state.

Anonymous said...

My dear, i cried a lot 4 this post, my mum is everything love, sor 4 the loss happy for you atleast you hv sisters you can shear your problems n' happiness.Im a mother of two kids i love them badly im praying to my god to give more years to take of my lovely son n' and doughter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...