Monday, March 11, 2013
10 reasons to know that a guy likes u
read this somewhere and I happen to put in my ideas too and I thought
you should check it out.
Women are usually more sensory acute than men. They are more
intuitive in detecting emotions and
when a guy is interested. But there are times that you will meet a guy
who is overly shy and discreet in expressing his feelings. For the
ladies out there who are curious (and sometimes clueless) as to how a
guy feels about
you, here are some signs/indications. Bear in mind, these are only
indications and you need to calibrate
his behaviors before making your conclusions:
1. He will be distracted when you are nearby and will steal glances at
you and if you do notice him, he might look inconspicuous and pretends
2. He laughs at your jokes even if they are lame and no one laughs. If
he is the office idiot, this one doesn't count.
3. He may get nervous and stutters when he speaks to you [provided
that he does not stutter in normal circumstances]. This is akin to the
phenomenon when one gets tongue tied, head over heels and world got
turned upside down. It has something to do with the bodily chemicals
when one is in love.
4. He listens to you and remembers everything that you say, no matter
how insignificant or crappy those things are.
5. He makes time and does little tasks and favors when you ask him.
Just make sure that he is not the office 'doormat' that does things
6. He notices new things about you and
compliments you on your new hairdo, new dress, new shoes, etc.
7. He appears jealous when you are with another guy. According to Dr.
David Buss in his book, The Dangerous Passion: Why Jealousy is as
as Love and Sex, jealousy is a defense shield of love that men use to
fend off constant threat from rivals and the possibility of betrayal
from a partner.
8. He treats you a little different than how he treats other girls.
Somehow, because he thinks of you a lot, he subconsciously displays
more affection for you without realizing it.
9. He talks and looks at you differently than other people. It could
be a longer eye contact or a more distinct smile when he talks to you.
10. When you are conversing with him and your friends, he responds
mostly to you and not so much to your other friends. He looks at you
speak and he may act as if your other friends do not really exist.
With all being said, the most ideal way to find out is to ask him if
he is interested in you or drop hints. Anyway, most girls are pretty
intuitive. If you get the feeling that he likes you, he probably does.
Have a lovely day