Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Red African Prints


Hi dears, I really have to apologize for my pictures quality, my younger ones take the shot.
Like the last post, this outfit was made from the remaining material.        
 
      I chose this style which is a bit below the kneel, because I don't have any of such, my gowns are either short or long ......so I opted for a different color this time-red accessories.      
 
What do you think and which outfit style do you prefer?


What I Wore
Dress-Tailored
Shoes- Barratts
Purse-Dorothy Perkins
Neck-piece-Obaz(same here, get here)

Have a nice day
Thanks for visiting

Stella

4 comments:

fungi said...

lovely print, love ur clutch :)

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful outfit, girl!

Unknown said...

Super creative!!! you put the pieces together so well! love the pattern and color too. I'm big on the one, lovee trads


www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

amazing dress :)
would you like to follow each other?:)
www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
Daria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...