Saturday, January 11, 2014

Denim Affairs


Its a Denim Affair Day for me. The denim shirt or jacket is one of my oldies(old stuff) which I usually wear once in a while not until few weeks back I got the denim skirt and decided to try and style differently to see how it looks.

Look 1
Its a denim-on-African print skirt styled with a red heel and orange skirt.
 
  

     


What I Wore 
Jacket~Thrift
Purse~Next(same, here)
Skirt~Tailored
Shoes~Barratts


Look 2
Its a denim-on-denim styled with an animal print purse and mustard heels.
 





What I Wore
Jacket & Skirt~Thrift
Purse~H.M
Shoes~Next


Which look do you prefer?

Have a nice day
Thanks for visiting
Stella

2 comments:

fungi said...

lovely outfit, love the first one.. love d clutch.. so cute!! :)

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Love the combo and clutches


www.webreaktrends.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...