Sunday, January 5, 2014

Black Africa Prints

Compliments of the Season, hope you are good, sorry I haven't been able to post my outfits during the xmas period........bad network......but glad am back to a network area.
I love holidays, and I like the early morning fresh air of the home country. For been at home during the holidays, most of my outfits were sometimes mixed with African Prints.
I was given 3 yards of this material and I decided to go economical and tried this.....   
 
A skirt made from the material, paired it with a black tube from Dorothy Perkins, and because of the nature and colour of the material, I opted for a bold colour -yellow.
Do you like it?


What I Wore
Top*Dorothy Perkins
Skirt*Tailored
Neckpiece-Topshop
Shoes*Barratts
Purse*Dorothy Perkins

Have a nice day
Thanks for stopping by
Stella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great combination of colors, I really love etno prints!

Btw, I really like your blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks love

Ndidiamaka said...

the length of this skirt is perfecto
stylebyndidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...