Monday, January 6, 2014

Late Jumpsuit

Hello beautiful ones, hope your day was good. This is a late post actually, I went to the beach with my siblings and I decided to go for a simple and comfortable look
, as the weather was hot, wore this ....a green jumpsuit, my sister bought for me, paired with my yellow sandals....., I decide to go with my denim jacket for cold just incase, cos I easily get cold(face covered).



What I Wore
Sandals*Banana Republic
Jumpsuit*Gift
Bag*Random store
Denim*Thrifted

Have a nice day
Thanks for stopping by
Stella

8 comments:

Unknown said...

look very lovely. nice outfit.

ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the pop of yellow on your sandals against your blue jumpsuit! gorgeous =)

www.thestylebender.com

fungi said...

cute look, love ur sandals :)

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

dazzy said...

Love it more with the denim jacket. You look good.

Belledazzy.blogspot.com

Doctor Oby said...

Love the denim on d playsuit. The colour combo is cool.

testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

Uje said...

It looks good on you, especially with the denim

Ujesta.blogspot.com

TheBeautyEagle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheBeautyEagle said...

Adorable!
I love the denim jacket :)
The Beautiful Eagle's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...