Sunday, January 12, 2014

Peach Tradition

    
Going traditional is what I decided this Sunday morning, because I couldn't think of anything to wear, and I wasn't in the ransacking mood. The peach paper lace happens to be one of my sister's traditional marriage outfit, and I decided to knot it this way, which is the easiest for me. 
Going traditional is what I decided this Sunday morning, because I couldn't think of anything to wear, and I wasn't in the ransacking mood. The peach paper lace happens to be one of my sister's traditional marriage outfit, and I decided to knot it this way, which is the easiest for me. Adding blue to lighten it up.                

    
What I Wore
Blouse & Skirt~Tailored
Purse & Shoe~Random Store

Have a nice day
Thanks for visiting

Stella

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...