Monday, January 13, 2014

Blue Night

 
I'm falling in love with blue....just like you can fall in and out of love, its happening to me right this period. One of cousins got married last Xmas and the in-laws hosted a party for her...  

Sitting on Dad's Traditional Stool
I decided to wear my pink dress which my sister's friend bought for me but the thing is, the back of the dress is a full-deep-open back that I couldn't even take a pics of it(somethings aren't meant to be seen by all) and the night was cold so I wore this blue blazer for cold and cover-up.                

  Still I like the dress.


What I Wore
Blazer~Thrift
Purse~Next(same, here)
Dress~Gift
Shoes~Next

Have a nice day
Thanks for visiting

Stella

2 comments:

Joy Shana said...

Gorgeous, love the blazer
Shana-Style

yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com said...

Nice combo - love tge dress and blazer. your shoes are gorgeous though

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...