Friday, January 31, 2014

Afro Vintage

    Tada! I got inspired by my hair for this outfit. My hair which I used to pamper decided to cut beyond packing due to the state I did my NYSC. I  learnt a lesson never to hold anything to heart too much, that I did with my hair because it was long and very full. But this year I decided to cut and dye it, my very first time. Its cool though. I feel free.
     Anyway to this post, the top is old and I decided to pair this skirt (my sister calls it~Mary is beautiful skirt in my language)  
   


  
  
  
What do you think of my hair?

What I Wore
Shirt~ Thrifted
Skirt~T.N.T
Shoes~Atmosphere

Thanks for visiting
     ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Have a nice day
     Stella

6 comments:

JustPorsh said...

Your hair is gorg!
Love!

Unknown said...

When i saw this, i couldnt stop smiling. You look so vintage. I say 1960.. i like
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

Uje said...

I love your hair colour...and its still full

Your outfit is beautiful!!

Jennifer Noir said...

VERY Afro vintage, love your skirt! Xx

www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

Unknown said...

Thanks sweethearts for the lovely comments :)

hi said...

lool thats not a mary amaka skrit, it looks very nice for real. And nice hair color

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...