Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rain+Cold+Blazer

Hi dear, how is the day going. The weather has been so hot that it seems like there is a competition somewhere, imagine when there is no light in the night and you have to wake up and fan yourself with a hand-fan, Yes, is that hot. But you wake up and wish for rain to fall instead it pours, like a tank was opened. There comes the bride*cold* walking down the aisle *penetrating into your body* lol.
I woke up feeling cold, well it means my blazer needs to help me out if I must go to work.      
                   Funny enough my friend felt the cold too.        Anyway, hope we adjust and endure the cold weather while it last.

What I wore
Blazer*Next
Sandals*Evie
Silver Necklace*Gift
Earring*Opia
Jean*TwetFashion

Have a lovely day
Xoxo
YE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...