Sunday, April 7, 2013

Polka Dots







Seeing the bold black dot on white attracted me to buying this item *Polka Dots*. Polka dot is a pattern consisting of an array of filled circles, generally equally sized and spaced relatively closely in relation to their diameters. It can be seen in more playful attire but when seen *white-on-black small dots or black-on-white* appear, it looks more formal .
The first time I wore it , had to add a pop up color to make it look more attractive and the next time I had to try it with another minimal color.     
My style rule *Not wearing an outfit the same way next time* and I try to add an old pieces with a new one to create a different concept. So that's what I did here.             

What I wore:
First outfit
Top - Opti
Skirt - H&M
Shoe - Aldo
Purse - Can't remember
Earring - Gift*didn't check*
Second outfit 
Jean - Flosh
Shoe - New Look
Bag - Heracles
Earring - Thrifted

What do you think?
Hope you enjoyed reading
Xoxo
YE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...