Monday, July 8, 2013

Little Ankara

Trying out something different, it rained heavily, thought I wouldn't be able to attend service this morning. After a while it stopped but then I lost interest on my outfit. But then I remembered this ankara material haven't worn it in a while especially because it has an ankara made jacket.

 
 


        I decided to pair it with a white shirt and a red wedge adding a red clutch to it.
 



What I Wore
Skirt~ Bought in a store
Skirt~ Tailored
Purse~ Mark&Spencer(Old Here)
Wedge~ Rouge



* A gift opens the way for the giver and ushers him into presence of the great* 
Prov 18:16

Have a Great Week
Xoxo
Stella

3 comments:

Honey Tan said...

Nice outfit. You look lovely!

Unknown said...

Thanks alot

Unknown said...

The print on the skirt is fantastic.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...