Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blue Lace and Yellow

  Hi dearies, how is the day going and Yes I'm so happy because its the end of July, which means I have 2 months left to finish from service, just can't wait. Anyway, this is what I wore out today, a blue lace dress and I added a pop of yellow colour stuff to it.
 Lace is now a serious trend that can be flirty and allows for easy occasion dressing, and the most stand-out is the eye popping bright colour. Of course, yellow always go with blue.



I tried pairing it in a different way



What I Wore
Purse*Dorothy Perkins
Dress & Shoe*From a Shop
Neck-piece*LaCreamy Apparel Collection

Have a nice day
Xoxo
Stella



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blue dress is so chic.

Unknown said...

Thanks dear

Pretty said...

i really love your dress + d yellow clutch...mehn nice combo..i would try it..lol
www.prettyglitzmakeover.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

:)thank you♥

Unknown said...

I lovee your dress. so pretty

www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...