Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Touch of Red


Its actually been a while, my laptop has been fucking up, so I haven't been able to do anything. Its always rare when you find yourself doing somethings and you get surprised by your action. It happens to be my birthday but if I was told that I was going to be on the road ,  wouldn't have believed it: but here i am....... 
My very old girlfriend did her traditional marriage, and she asked me to be one of her asoebi *like a bridal train* in the villa, very far from where I stay. But that's what we do for friends even if things have changed........      
Her color for the day was gold and green but I decided to add a touch of red to make it look a bit better.
But whatever I enjoyed myself, stayed at her place, old chat and gossip.


Fashion is about expressing yourself on point and looking smart and comfortable~STELLA

What I Wore
Skirt&Blouse-Tailored
Shoe-Rouge
Purse-Marks&Spencer
Earring-Thrifted

Have a nice day
Xoxo
YE

9 comments:

Sleek-Lady said...

CUTE

Unknown said...

nice shoe,you look good
http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hi dear! thank you for visiting my blog ..sure I would love to follow each other..if you follow me let me know and I will return the follow

Unknown said...

Thanks alot for the comments;@sasha am already following on google+

Unknown said...

I love the peplum! :D

Unknown said...

I love the shoes

Unknown said...

:D thanks for visiting

Unknown said...

Thank you

Unknown said...

Nice blog Yuddy.. Very impressed. You know how to mix match your colours.. check here too http://plushstyles.blogspot.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...