Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bright Chevron

  
Hello lovelies, how is your day going! I have been indoor for a while but today I decided to dump my homework and go out. Who ever says that drawing is easy should please send me a little grace from his or hers, but nevertheless it takes a step-by-step practice to get their. OK now I really need to get going my time is up. 

I got this dress from a thrift store, seriously I've missed going to a thrift store, is always fun when I go with my friend but now distance won't help, I like the fact that it had bright chevron colors, which is cool and I paired it with this old Next peep-toe pumps, and the yellow pursed from Perkins. 
Do have a lovely day.

What I Wore
Dress ~ Thrift
Shoe ~ Next
Purse ~ Dorothy Perkins
Stella
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...