Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bright Chevron

  
Hello lovelies, how is your day going! I have been indoor for a while but today I decided to dump my homework and go out. Who ever says that drawing is easy should please send me a little grace from his or hers, but nevertheless it takes a step-by-step practice to get their. OK now I really need to get going my time is up. 

I got this dress from a thrift store, seriously I've missed going to a thrift store, is always fun when I go with my friend but now distance won't help, I like the fact that it had bright chevron colors, which is cool and I paired it with this old Next peep-toe pumps, and the yellow pursed from Perkins. 
Do have a lovely day.

What I Wore
Dress ~ Thrift
Shoe ~ Next
Purse ~ Dorothy Perkins
Stella

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this dress dear
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

folasoasis said...

its a lovely dress babe. looks thrift store-ish too! lol. im not really digging the sleeve but other than that me likey
www.folasoasis.com

Unknown said...

Lovely dresses.

Frankaakano.blogspot.com

Ujespeaks said...

The colours and patterns do it for me...
Lovely

Ujesta.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks alot, @fola same here didnt understand the sleeve

hi said...

Looks very nice dear
www.thatnigeriangirl.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...