Saturday, April 26, 2014

Birthday Girl

Hello
Today is my birthday.  I'm grateful to God for his grace and mercy and blessing,  thankful who I am today, its all his doings not mine. I'm grateful for the friends I have, for my family, for this blog and my lovely readers*it wouldn't have been more interesting-lively-meaningful without you guys*. I can't stop being happy. Don't even know what to say.....so speechless. Sorry for telling you late, I've been busy with studies. 
Just got my first cake


 

Have a lovely day
Stella

3 comments:

Uje said...

Happy belated birthday dear....I pray God continues to lift you to greater heights...
xx

Unknown said...

HBD Love.. LLNP
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

TheBeautyEagle said...

HBD Sweetie,#sorryit'slate#

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...