Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sunny White & Black

Hello beautiful ones, hope you are good. To get a good picture, the weather and environment is very vital but that seems to be an issue for me, I'm really thinking of how to solve that.


Anyway, this is a simple outfit I wore today, though it was very sunny, I decided to wear this simple white blouse and black skirt but with a red shoe so it wouldn't look like a black and white affair.
    

You have a great day. I'm off because my day is filled with so many activities. 

Take charge.
Stella

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple and cute
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

uje said...

Simple...yet beaiutiful

Uje said...

*beautiful

Doctor Oby said...

You can never go wrong with white!

testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...