Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lupita Nyong'o Rainbow Style

  
It's certain that everyone knows Lupita  especially from her award for "12 years a slave" movie. From my own point of view, she has gone round the whole color in her outfits, from red-carpet to casual, from brunch to shows, name any color and I will surf a picture of an outfit she has worn.
   


I'm reallllly impressed, I was surfing which is one of my hobbies and I noticed it......wow. So, I decided to share few of them, though I lost some pictures while drafting, but you can still understand what I'm trying to say.       The truth is, her styles are wonderful and the dresses are very beautiful, irrespective of her skin color, she puts on this dresses with a great smile and confidence, which is the best accessories for a fashion lady.
     


   

  



 
 

Have a nice day
Stella

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks good on almost any shade
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love love her use of color! And she's so photogenic-you don't realize how hard it is to look so good in every picture! haha

Jennifer Noir said...

Lovveee her! Such a style inspiration! X

www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

Doctor Oby said...

Love this post!

testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

Abigail said...

I love her style, the colours she wears are gorgeous!

http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...