Friday, May 9, 2014

Late Birthday

Hi lovelies!
Happy new month and Happy weekend. 
I just want to share a few pictures I got for what I wore out on my birthday, didn't get good pictures for the party or hangout.  Simple.
 
 
  
 
I'm growing fatter by the day and my stomach is protruding*covers face* which is very bad for me. Please dear,does anyone have an idea of what to do to get back my slim figure and flat stomach....have tried all I can think of (lime and lipton first thing in the morning and last thing at night,even a shot of alcohol same procedure and is still not working). Help please!

Have a lovely weekend
♡♥♡
Stella

2 comments:

fungi said...

irony of life if i was getting fatter i'll be happy :(

Happy birthday! love ur hair :)

Unknown said...

awww.. lovely gown and the color suits you
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...