Thursday, May 29, 2014

Holiday Dogs

  

Hi everyone!
It's a holiday and seriously I no dey lie I'm so grateful for it, school has been stressful and I've missed my sleep , blogging and visiting other blogs because I have loads of assignment to do. this is what I call "who send you..." But like the say nothing good comes easily.
Anyway, my sister and her hubby moved into their new home and I went to help out. They have this lovely, active dogs that listens to command. I'm glad they are now familiar with me, so I had the opportunity to play with them. They are about four or five .

 
 


As the day would soon be over, try and have a little fun it helps.

Have a Lovely day
Stella

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just can't stand dogs biko
www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Hahahaha dongs scare me, wish I could be like u.
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...