Thursday, December 12, 2013

Red Revamped

                                                                                              Hello dears, how is the day going. It seems like I have a lot of red pieces in my collection; imagine that I forgot to take pictures with this outfit before going out♥  
 
that's because I'm trying to remove some oldies to create space for new ones. And its actually ♥:) am excited. 
 For the revamping,                                                                       I decided to wear the neck-piece and the butterfly belt of different shades of color to see how it looks, and a black flat shoes(I had a lot of running around so no need for heels).
 
Did I get it well or how do you think I should have worn it?
What I Wore
Dress~Tailored
Purse~Lancome *see, here
Flat~Next
Have a nice day
          ♥
Thanks for visiting
     Stella

4 comments:

fungi said...

Lovely look :)

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you dear

Unknown said...

i love your dress.


ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Eye popping red! Love the whole outfit and color combo. Compliments of the season to you dear. I dropped you a special appreciation line on my blog. look forward to an awesome 2014

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...