Monday, December 9, 2013

Cream Lace

   Hello dear, hope you are having a nice day. For me, last night was fun because I attended a wedding actually wedding reception*lol*,
  and it was quite fun and hectic for me somehow because, luckily my sister did the bridal make-up early in the morning and weeks ago she baked the wedding cake(it was very fruity, that's what she's into). Anyway....
It's a cream dress with black lace which makes me love it the more and I paired it with a black purse, don't want to look busy. And yes I know(it's tight though its meant to be fitted), that's for buying a dress without fitting.  
So what do you think?

What I Wore
Dress~Random Store
Shoe~Marks&Spencer
Purse~Lancome

Have a nice day
          ♥
Thanks for visiting
     Stella

6 comments:

fungi said...

Lovely look, love ur dress... Thnks for visiting my blog now following u :-)

ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress!:)

www.lorietta.cz

Life's a shoe said...

nice dress! I love your blog!

lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks alot, will do soon too

Unknown said...

Thanks♥♥*♥♥

dazzy said...

Gorgeous dress!

Belledazzy.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...