Saturday, February 16, 2013

TRES BELLE


Hi lovely people, hope you all had a great week especially yesterday which was Valentine’s Day*love still in the air*. Anyway, its Friday, that’s when we all get to rest after a long stressful day, go to parties and attend weddings. YES WEDDINGS!!!. The sound of it makes my body go *baba-yaga*hehe!
          I love wedding gowns so anytime I hear wedding, the bride’s gown comes to my mind first, you know the anxiety to know what it looks like and all that.  When it comes to wedding, the bride is always going crazy about her gown and how to make the wedding wonderful and Bellanaija www.bellanaija/weddings.com calls it BRIDEZILLIA from Bella Naija weddings(I like that), so try reading it and you will learn a lot, don’t forget to thank me later*hehe*.
          So I have decided to start a series on wedding gowns and I call it TRES BELLE , where I share with you of brides and their gowns plus good wedding gown designers(can’t mention their names yet).  Have a Lovely Weekend*kisses*s

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this gown

Chinnyob said...

Love the wedding gown!!

http://chinnyob.blogspot.ie/

Unknown said...

Thanks, it is beautiful, that's what makes thick when it comes to weddings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...