Saturday, June 7, 2014

Blue Lauren


Hello dear!!
I have been so busy with studies, my course program is almost ending which will lead to another busy schedule....a lot of project here...and there... but I will still try to update my blog. Plus... really, I'm honestly sorry for not replying to comments posted, the network is not helping me out, even when I visit other blogs and I try to comment it keeps redirecting me to another page.....but I do appreciate all the comments.
Ok to the outfit...yes I got this Ralph Lauren crested shirt as a gift, basically i like it because it looks like denim and is blue my favorite color for this period. So I wore it with my everyday random jean and this FIORELLI bag.
 
     
  
 

Have a lovely night
Stella

1 comment:

hi said...

You look very nice, and sorry about the so much stress
www.thatnigeriangirl.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...