Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Liebster Award


This award is given to new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 blog followers, it is  a great way to discover new blogs and get to know other bloggers. promoting and supporting upcoming blog.
    I've been nominated for Liebster Award, and yes, this is my first nomination for this blog and I was nominated by the beautiful Olufunmi of "Lady Wannabe Blog". Thank you soooo much Funmi for the nomination, I really apprecaite this♥♥♥.

So the Liebster award is for bloggers
"Rules:
♥You must link the person's blog who nominated you for the award.
♥Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
♥Pick an additional 11 people to nominate with UNDER 200 blog followers.
♥You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
♥You must inform the nominees that have been nominated."

So here are Funmi's Qs & As:
1. What do you love about blogging?
It's a place where I get to express myself, what I like and want, and it gives the opportunity to meet exciting people and also share and learn from them.
2. If you can be invincible for one day, What would you do?
I would try to conquer the fear of heights and crowd
3. What beauty product can't you live witout?
My top to toe facial scrub
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
Real crush on Lee Min-Ho in City Hunter (Korean Actor)
5. Your top 5 wardrobe essentials?
Little black dress, black blazer, black pumps, black bag, a quality jean
6. What's that special thing about your blog?
It's special because It's my space where I'm doing me, sharing the things I love and the things around me.
7. Who is your favourite blogger, and why?
Its seasonal...but right now, I'm loving J'adore Fashion, she's stylish and the blog is quite inspiring
8. If you're allowed to steal a celebrity's wardrobe, who would that be?
Right now is Kim Kardashian because she's good at wearing outfits that accentuate her shape, which is good for me.
9. Say something about this blog
 Love the blog as it inspires me in different ways, and I always feel like am chatting with my friend, sharing ideas and learning new things♥♥♥
10. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
To be a fashion designer for women clothings.
11. Your favourite wild animal and why?
Don't have any, I'm not a fan of animals.

♥♥♥My Nominees♥♥♥

Uje
Justporsh
StyleFash25 
Buiti
Dressed 
YoursTruly 

♥♥♥Questions For Nominees♥♥♥
1. Tell us about yourself.
2. What inspired you to start blogging
3. What's your favorite fashion item
4. Which blogs are your favorite and why
5. What turns you off in the fashion wardrobe
6. What's your favorite part about blogging
7. What's special about your blog
8. Which celebrity wardrobe would you love to steal
9. What are your top 3 favorite movie
10. Who is your celebrity crush
11. What are the 5 things you can't do without



I hope you all are having a great week?
   ♥♥
Stella

14 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations on the nominations.
thank you so much for nominating me, but have already done a post on liebstar award.
once again am very honoured that you choose me.

ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey! Much love sake! Thanks

Unknown said...

Aww thanks so much dear am so honoured. mwahhhh
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Congrats! THat is exciting


❤Tallia
Trending In Fashion

Katherine Unique said...

Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! You deserve it! Congrats!
Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
I will always be coming back for more: *


I show 47 DIY ideas for Valentine’s Day - maybe you'll find something for yourself? ;-)




Regards,
Katherine Unique

Dee Mako said...

Congrats hun! Love your blog!
Wanna follow one another? Let me know
www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

fungi said...

U're welcome "D

Uje said...

Whoop whoop! Thanks a lot dear..I'll sure get on this after my exams

Unknown said...

Ok, you are welcome

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments. Really do appreciate :)

yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so very much for nominating me girl, but, I've already done it. And, congrats on being nominated!

Lisha B. said...

woah..congratulations on the award. I loved going through your answers!
You have such a beautiful blog here and I appreciate the effort you put into your posts. I surely will be coming regularly from now on. Keep such wonderful posts coming. xx
Also I have an International Giveaway going on my blog where you could win accessories worth $25. It would be great if you could lend your support and enter it :)

Unknown said...

congrats :)
you are welcome to come check out my blog.
your comment will be most appreciated.

datdamnchic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awww, congratulations on the nomination!
By the way, I'm now back on Blogger with a new blog.
Feel free to follow back here:
http://canneverbeaskinnybish2.blogspot.ca/
XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...